DVD, Potemkine, 2008
Six animation films, 1989--2001, bonus material, 80 page booklet
- Next (1989 - 5 min)
- Screen Play (1992 - 11 min)
- Rigoletto (1993 - 30 min)
- Achilles (1995 - 11 min)
- Gilbert & Sullivan, The Very Models (1998 - 16 min)
- Hamilton Mattress (2001 - 30 min)
- A conversation between Barry and Michel Ocelot at the Ranelagh Theatre (27 min)
- An introduction to the films by Barry (10 min)
- Subtitles revealing the literary and musical references in Next and Gilbert & Sullivan
- A commercial inspired by Screen Play (2 min)
- 80 illustrated pages, including story boards, director and trivia notes and an essential guide to stop-motion animation.
"In each of his key short films, Barry Purves takes animation into a new area of high culture"